A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / smartphone / tablet to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user.
The primary purposes of cookies are:
Ensure that web pages can function properly and store your preferences, such as language selection or the font size. Knowing your browsing experience. Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you've been in our midst.
B) Types of cookies on this site
|us.kannabia.com||has_js||Drupal (Batch API)||Sesion||First|
To use this Web Site cookies installation is necessary. Otherwise, we will not provide many of the services that we show. You may not accept them or set your browser to block them and, where appropriate, eliminate them.
Elsewhere in this site third-party cookies are installed to all visitors, whether or not recorded in the appropriate platform users. You can disable them by clicking the links below:
C) How I can disable or delete cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies you want to work on this website by:
- lto browser settings, eg:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
D) What if cookies are disabled
Some features of the Services will be disabled.