In Colección Sur S.L. we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it, and the rights you have to control your data.
Colección Sur S.L., is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Colección Sur S.L. We process the data of interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, etc.) as well as to attend to the requested services and develop our activity.
We will manage the contracting of our products in distance sales and we will manage shipments and returns.
We will manage the processing of the user’s registration so that it can be used in the acquisition of products offered.
Maintain a relationship of sending advertising and commercial communications and news about our services to users who decide to subscribe to our newsletter. If you do not want to receive it, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “No Publi” in the subject line.
In relation to the images that appear on the web, you will have the right at all times to oppose their publication if it appears in any of them and it is not your wish.
What type of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identification data
- Electronic addresses.
- postal addresses
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the relationship with you is maintained, either as a client or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the relationship maintained with you based on the fulfillment of a contract and/or commercial relationship, as well as the express consent that, where appropriate, you have provided us for additional processing such as website contact form, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
We inform you that the personal data requested when registering on this website is strictly necessary to formalize and manage the relationship with you, so that, if you do not provide it, we will not be able to maintain said relationship. In any case, said main purpose is not subject to consent for the processing of data that is not necessary for said main activity.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In some cases, it is necessary for them to access the information that third parties have provided us in order to provide the requested service, for example, logistics, transportation and delivery services, companies that provide us with other types of services such as: information technology (storage and processing of information, etc.)
These third parties only have access to the personal information they need to perform those services. They are required to keep your personal information confidential and may not use it in any way other than as requested by us.
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligation in this regard.
What are your rights when you provide us and/or we process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, and that are subject to treatment by the entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data. when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, as well as to have them transmitted by our company. to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or Defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
Delegate in data protection: Evaluadores de datos S.L. (Evaluate Data Consulting)
- Postal address: C / Periodista Fernando Gómez de la Cruz, s/n, CETIC-UGR, Office 8, Ground Floor. 18014 Granada
- Email address: email@example.com, you must indicate in the subject of the email “Kannabia Seed Company”.
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company. , or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.